A new look for a new chapter!

As we enter (hopefully soon) this new chapter in our lives as a family of four I decided to give our blog a facelift. I simplified a little and made things a little more feminine; added some categories, removed some clutter and just updated everything overall. I used some of our new maternity family photos that I still need to share with you!

On another note, today is my hubby's birthday. He is a wonderful, kind man and I love him so very much. I am so excited to share these new adventures with him!

AND I have been having contractions this morning, this little girl might just decide to share her daddy's birthday!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the layout. Good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love e new look. Yay for contractions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's gorgeous! And hooray for contractions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks beautiful.

    And you have me blog stalking you - very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading what you have to say and take the time to read every last comment. I do however reserve the right and will absolutely use it to delete any comment that I see as negative or mean spirited... I can do that, it's my blog and this is a place of happiness and encouragement :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...