Regardless, I am still here. I want to start blogging more regularly but thought I would play catch-up a little.
1. Here are a few of the many bloggers that took advantage of that package! I am still working on the last bit and am always starting to merge in some bloggers who have waited patiently for total makeovers! You can check out more on my portfolio page.
2. We had a wonderful fourth of July, besides the fact that we were melting! The pool was like bathwater, relaxing for a bit, then you can't even tell you are in the water.
3. Hubby has been off of work for the last few weeks. Big sister insisted he walk in mommy's shoes with her :)
4. Little sister turned 6 months! It's going too fast!
5. We went on a walk recently to see the horses, and this pretty gal was a little friendly- she was SO curious about baby sister that kept nuzzling her- I finally shoo'd her away and she decided to grab the sunshine on the way- she pulled it completely down! Big stinker!
6. This girl has been keeping us on our toes. We finally took away her nighttime pacifier after a power struggle of a day, and while that went fairly well- she has decided nap-times (and the first hours of bedtime) are just 2 hours to sit and play in her crib. Anyone else deal with this?
7. I turned 30 in June! We were watching a rerun of Friends last night, and Rachel said something about being 28. I turned to my husband and said "Babe, we are now older than the Friends were!". True Story.
Well- I think that's enough for now! Hope you all are doing great and I hope to be by to visit soon!